Michigan Floral Association Benefits
MFA Mission Statement: To provide educational and professional partnerships which
help to position MFA members at the forefront of the floral industry.
Michigan Floral Association – What’s In It For You!
Join me and join the MFA today! By joining you’ll be supporting this wonderful industry that supports you. Times are challenging! Now more than ever we need embrace the education, networking, and money saving program’s that our association has to offer. There are so many reasons to be a member. Belonging to MFA supports your industry by providing a unified voice in government affairs, the strength of networking with fellow floral professionals, and beneficial representation in the media.
All this and more for only .71 to 1.67 per day; depending on your annual gross sales.
- Consumer Awareness – Answering the question, “Why should I buy flowers from a professional florist, and how do I maximize my dollars spent?”
- Professionally Staffed Office – Providing professional answers for consumers and industry.
- THE NEW “Find – A – Florist” feature on the NEW MFA website www.michiganfloral.org – it’s powered by Google Maps which increases your ranking in all Google searches. Driving orders to member’s businesses 24/7/365.
- The Great Lakes Floral Expo – Annual Conference March 6-8, 2015 – truly, one of the best in the country!
- Professional Education Center – Bringing you year round educational opportunities.
- The Professional Florist Magazine – Diamond Award winning trade publication.
- Certified Florist (CF) – Nationally recognized certification program.
- Scholarships – Over $2500 awarded in 2014. Download Application Here.
- Insurance Savings – SAVE $$$$ on Workman’s Comp, Business, Auto, Personal & Health insurance. Click Here at the office today and request a quote!
- Unmatched Credit Card Processing rates – Click Here to request a quote!
- MEMBERS ONLY – Special, discounted pricing on all events.
- Help make saving easy for your employees with myRA – Do you have part-time, seasonal, or other employees who don’t have access to a retirement savings plan? Now you can help them start saving with the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s myRA®, a retirement savings account that’s simple, safe, and affordable for employees and easy for you.
Michigan Floral Association
1152 Haslett Rd. - PO Box 67
Haslett, MI 48840
PH: (517) 575-0110
FX: (517) 575-0115