To place a classified ad, call Rod at (517) 575-0110. Rates vary by size.
Floral Designer Wanted for Ann Arbor Florist
Requirements: One to two years of floral designing experience individual desiring to take up floral design as her/his professional career. Reliable, energetic, clean and organized with good sense of business etiquette. Proficiency in speaking and writing standard English. Computer proficient (Dove POS experience a plus). Loves to assist customers with sales oriented approach. Able to commit to approximately 30 hours a week, including Saturdays. Excellent shop for those trying to obtain State and AIFD certification. Please e-mail your
cover letter and resume to .
Experienced Designer Wanted
Want to join an award winning design team? Country Lane Flower Shop, Howell MI, voted #1 Florist in Livingston County for the past 12 consecutive years is looking for a full time experienced designer to add to their team. Must be experienced with wedding and event designs. Call Kevin Adamo at 517.546.1111 or email resume to .
Floral Designer Needed:
We are looking for a floral designer with a minimum of 5 years experience. Must be able to design weddings, high style arrangements, corsages, and high-scaled party work. Candidate needs to have good communication skills, be self-motivated and be a team player. Contact:
Part Time Floral Designer Needed:
MacDowell's in Grand Ledge, MI has an opening for a part time, experienced floral designer. Please call 517.627.4176 or email MacdowellsFlowerShop@yahoo.com.
Assistant Greenhouse Grower Needed:
We are looking for an assistant greenhouse grower with minimum of 5 years experience. Must be knowledgeable in growing hanging baskets, perennials, bedding plants and seasonal plants. Must have experience in working with pesticides and fertilization. Candidates should be self-motivated and have good communication skills. Contact:
Wholesale Job Opportunities:
Nordlie, Inc., Michigan's largest wholesaler, has excellent opportunities for high energy staff in numerous capacities. Inside sales, Route sales, Designing, or Merchandising - stop by our Warren, Flint, or Grandville stores. Full benefit program. Contact any one of our store managers below:
Tom Figueroa AIFD, MCF; Warren; 586-755-4200
Cathy Davison; Flint; 810-767-8883
Leslie Walton / Deb Durrant; Grandville; 616-534-6883
Wedding Floral And Event Consultant:
Join The Premiere Floral And Event Team In West Michigan!
- Love helping people make their dreams come true
- Have a keen sense of style and fashion and an artistic nature
- Have a passion for flowers and the beauty they bring
- Are outgoing, friendly, positive and able to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds
- Are organized and capable of handling multiple projects at once
- Desire to be part of a dynamic team working for one of the leading flower shops in the industry
Then we are looking for you.
- A fun and engaging environment working with a family owned and operated company
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding segment of the company
- On the job training
- Competitive pay, medical benefits and paid vacation
- An opportunity to live and work in Grand Rapids, Michigan, one of the best places to live and raise a family per Forbes, Money Magazine, Marketwatch.com, and many more.
Eastern Floral is looking for a special person to be our wedding floral and event consultant. You will work with our brides to help create their perfect wedding day through the use of flowers and décor. You will also work with brides using our banquet facility to create a beautiful and unique environment for their special day.
Eastern Floral is a local leader in wedding flowers and décor, with multiple years being chosen by local brides as Best of the Knot. Send resumes to Jobs@EasternFloral.com or apply online.
Reputable event planning company is seeking an experienced Floral Designer.
Must be energetic, intelligent, hard-working, detail-oriented, and creative!
Must have a fresh floral design portfolio available for review. Experience in floral design/arrangement/hydrating additives/ordering of floral.
Professional Cover Letter And Resume Required For Consideration.
Event planning is a fun and exciting industry but qualified individuals must be dedicated to the cause - making events extraordinary! This means that you must be a team-player, follow direction well, and also have a can-do attitude!
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in wedding/event floral design
- Photographic Portfolio
- Must be creative and willing to think outside the box
- Must be up to date on new and current trends in floral design
- Must have a solid wealth of knowledge about floral
- Must be able to lift 20+lbs.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must have valid driver's license
This is not an administrative job.
- Location: Livonia, MI
- Compensation: Competitive / DOE
Send resumes to: Kristen@Linenhero.com