To place a classified ad, call Rod at (517) 575-0110. Rates vary by size.
Wedding Floral And Event Consultant:
Join The Premiere Floral And Event Team In West Michigan!
- Love helping people make their dreams come true
- Have a keen sense of style and fashion and an artistic nature
- Have a passion for flowers and the beauty they bring
- Are outgoing, friendly, positive and able to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds
- Are organized and capable of handling multiple projects at once
- Desire to be part of a dynamic team working for one of the leading flower shops in the industry
Then we are looking for you.
- A fun and engaging environment working with a family owned and operated company
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding segment of the company
- On the job training
- Competitive pay, medical benefits and paid vacation
- An opportunity to live and work in Grand Rapids, Michigan, one of the best places to live and raise a family per Forbes, Money Magazine, Marketwatch.com, and many more.
Eastern Floral is looking for a special person to be our wedding floral and event consultant. You will work with our brides to help create their perfect wedding day through the use of flowers and décor. You will also work with brides using our banquet facility to create a beautiful and unique environment for their special day.
Eastern Floral is a local leader in wedding flowers and décor, with multiple years being chosen by local brides as Best of the Knot. Send resumes to Jobs@EasternFloral.com or apply online.
Reputable event planning company is seeking an experienced Floral Designer.
Must be energetic, intelligent, hard-working, detail-oriented, and creative!
Must have a fresh floral design portfolio available for review. Experience in floral design/arrangement/hydrating additives/ordering of floral.
Professional Cover Letter And Resume Required For Consideration.
Event planning is a fun and exciting industry but qualified individuals must be dedicated to the cause - making events extraordinary! This means that you must be a team-player, follow direction well, and also have a can-do attitude!
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in wedding/event floral design
- Photographic Portfolio
- Must be creative and willing to think outside the box
- Must be up to date on new and current trends in floral design
- Must have a solid wealth of knowledge about floral
- Must be able to lift 20+lbs.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must have valid driver's license
This is not an administrative job.
- Location: Livonia, MI
- Compensation: Competitive / DOE
Send resumes to: Kristen@Linenhero.com
Full Time Floral Designer Wanted:
Teleflora shop in Hastings, MI needs someone with training and or experience. Send resume to Barlow Florist 109 W. State St. Hastings, MI 49058, Fax to: (269) 945-0469 or email: email@example.com
Design Team Lead Position:
Flower Shop Design Team Lead Position Traverse City, MI. Must have experience in leading a design team and running design operations with an eye on profitability. Well versed in all aspects of design work and current design techniques. Ability to work well with others a must. This is a full time salaried position.
E-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to be part of a creative-trendy team? Experienced Floral Designer and Hard working sales person needed.
If you are...
- An Experienced Floral Designer
- Computer Proficient
- Comfortable on the Phone
- Clean and Organized
- Someone That Moves Quickly
- Happy, Cheerful
- Hard Working
- Fun, Friendly Environment.
- Nature All Around You: Flowers, Plants, Birds, Fish
- The Opportunity to Make People Happy by Designing Beautiful Flowers
- Helping People Through The Happiest and Saddest Times of Their Lives
- Employee Discounts
- Bonuses With a Job Well Done
Experience is a must. Please do not apply if you have no professional floral design experience. Benzie County 231-882-5144.
Experienced Floral Designer:
Our business is growing! We have an opening for an experienced, creative, professional floral designer. If you are friendly, motivated and skilled in floral design, this could be for you. Funeral flower experience a must. Flexible hours. email email@example.com or call (313) 937-3858.
Margaret's Garden / Grand Hotel, Mackinac Island, MI
Looking for a full-time floral designer with basic floral industry knowledge for the upcoming season, May thru October 2013. Interested parties should contact Suzie Ashley at 517-349-4600 or fax resume to 517-349-5504.
Wholesale Job Opportunities:
Nordlie, Inc., Michigan's largest wholesaler, has excellent opportunities for high energy staff in numerous capacities. Inside sales, Route sales, Designing, or Merchandising - stop by our Warren, Flint, or Grandville stores. Full benefit program. Contact any one of our store managers below:
Tom Figueroa AIFD, MCF; Warren; 586-755-4200
Cathy Davison; Flint; 810-767-8883
Leslie Walton / Deb Durrant; Grandville; 616-534-6883